Office Assistant Clerk
Family owned business is currently seeking an experienced, competent Office Assistant Clerk to provide general clerical assistance and support to various positions within the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- General duties in an office setting
- Assist Executives and Insurance Adjusters by filling,
- operating office equipment (such as photocopying, scanning, facsimile machine, personal computers),
- Retrieve files for personnel,
- Purge closing files by making sure all closing documents are present and fees have been paid,
- Scanning all paperwork in file onto our computer system according to client names,
- Organize file room by years for the closing file,
- Full charge of closing files and room,
- Errands for the company as needed,
- Give attention to details without giving room to avoidable mistakes or errors,
- Calling insurance company and get pertinent information from adjusters.
- Assisting as backup to the receptionist, administrative assistants
- Performs overflow typing, photocopying, filing,
- Company errands,
- Bank deliveries to a client,
- Performs other responsibilities, as requested or assigned by management.
- Demonstrate friendly and cooperative attitude,
- Maintain high level of customer care.
- Keep client and office matters strictly confidential.
- Have outstanding communication and organizational skills,
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, outlook, PDF software.
Banking knowledge a plus
Medical Benefits after probation period
Salary depends on experience
Office / Administrative Assistant