The Office Assistant will provide clerical support to managers within the department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide clerical support, consisting of gathering information for reports and typing letters.
* Photocopy and fax necessary documentation to customers, branches, or vendors.
* Data entry.
* Establish and maintain record keeping and filing system.
* Assist with telephone call answering, tracking, and screening to ensure excellent customer service.
* Ensure completion of forms and documents.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Basic computer skills, including MS Products (Word and Excel) and the ability to learn office operating systems.
* Good customer service skills.
* Attention to detail, with basic math skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task, and ensure deadlines are met.
* Ability to use office machines, calculators, computers, photocopiers, scanners, and fax machines.
* Ability to work on a team to ensure departmental goals are achieved.
* High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of six months' related clerical experience.
* Previous banking experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled