Humphrey Management is a residential property management firm dedicated to providing the leadership our communities need to thrive and grow.We manage over 5,000 conventional and affordable apartment homes throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, providing rental communities families, individuals and seniors are delighted to call home.
We are looking for a part-time Office Assistant who will work 8 hours a week (additional hours, TBD).
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with all requests to access filesand keep logs of borrowed papers
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Monitor inventory of files, paper clips etc. and report shortages