Windows and Beyond, a Hunter Douglas dealer, provides custom window treatments to homes and businesses small and large. Our mission is to create the perfect pairing of custom window coverings to our residential and commercial clients' needs and expectations. As Office Assistant, you will play a key role in our continued growth and success. Come work with us in our Palo Alto showroom, where you will:
- Enter/Manage daily financial transactions, processes and communication.
- Manage, track, and improve processes involving customer and vendor transactions.
- Answer calls to the showroom and assist in customer service.
- Problem solve any challenges dealing with warranties, vendor deliveries or customer projects as they arise.
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation.
- We offer medical insurance for all our full-time employees.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
About Windows & Beyond
Windows & Beyond, Inc. is your local resource for window treatments and design. We are experts when it comes to custom drapery and Hunter Douglas window shades and blinds.
Count on the knowledgeable and friendly professionals at Window & Beyond to coordinate your decorating project from start to finish. Our distinctive services include professional measuring, experienced installation, and design adviceall provided with a local flair since we're independently owned and operated.
Window & Beyond has proudly served Fremont, Milpitas, San Jose, Palo Alto, and surrounding areas for over 20 years. Whether your priority is energy efficiency, privacy, room darkening, ease of use, or child and pet safety, you can count on the design team at Windows & Beyond! You'll find everything you need to transform your living space into your dream home. Contact us today to get started with your project!
Our successful office assistant will be the liaison among customers, vendors, installers and employees. Our office assistant is directly responsible for the day to day organization and coordination of store operations and procedures to ensure each customer receives excellent service during the entire purchasing and installation process. He/she will need to become an expert in our company's capabilities, product details, service information, and pricing. Our office assistant will be required to fully understand the goals, inventory, staffing and scheduling needs of the business. In your background, you will have a demonstrated track record that indicates you can:
- Effective phone/in-person communication with vendors, customers, co-workers and management.
- Resourcefulness in problem-solving in a customer-centric environment.
- Attention to detail with simple accounts payable/receivable, scheduling and basic inventory, and customer data.
- Ability to learn and understand basic window treatment design/installation.
Keep up with the HDTalentBoost community on: