LifeLine Pilots, the first-of-its-kind volunteer pilot organization in the United States whose mission is to provide free medical and humanitarian air transportation to those in financial need, is seeking a competent part-time office assistant to fill the role of Assistant Mission Coordinator. As our Assistant Mission Coordinator, you’ll aid our Mission Coordinator in a variety of ways, including acting as the Mission Coordinator’s backup once fully trained, as we serve others.
The ideal candidate will be hard-working and professional with an ability to undertake a variety of operational and office support tasks. Being well-organized and having an eye for detail is key to your success along with an absolute ability to handle confidential information. An ideal schedule for this part-time role would be weekday mornings from 8:30a-12:30p, three to five days a week (12-20 hours).
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing as our Assistant Mission Coordinator:
- Interact with patients and pilots to identify flight needs.
- Enter and retrieve information in our missions database.
- Assist with creation and execution of pilot outreach campaigns.
- Assist pilots through the new pilot application process.
- Mail thank you postcards to pilots on a monthly basis.
- Update pilot information for each pilot annually while ensuring the accuracy of the information.
- Assist with creation and execution of donor outreach campaigns.
- Manage the tracking of incoming donations.
- Collect fundraiser donations from local businesses.
- Send donor thank you letters.
- Assist with execution of mission source outreach campaigns.
- Assist with planning and executing public awareness or fundraising events.
- Create content for and manage social media accounts.
- Assist with writing and editing of the monthly newsletter.
- General filing of patient, pilot, donor and financial files.
- Create monthly mission report and send to board and staff.
- Update non-profit state registration applications and needed.
- Monitor level of office supplies and replenish as needed.
- A desire to help others.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality is required.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent listener with great note-taking skills.
- Excellent writing, telephone, and general communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good problem solver and outside of the box thinker.
- Motivated self-starter and a quick learner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Mail Merge using Word and Excel.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Please, no phone calls.