INDUSTRY: Performance and Recruiting Consulting
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
CONTEXT: PRC Resources is seeking a part-time Office Assistant to help with the organization and efficient operation of our San Antonio office.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Assist with general bookkeeping.
- Design and implement filing systems.
- Review and approve supply requisitions.
- Manage employee timesheets and prepare payroll documents.
- Perform and manage clerical functions.
- Support the Executive Team by coordinating and managing staff/client meetings, team off-sites, and company events – scheduling, preparing agendas, coordinating logistics, and mitigating any possible issues or problems.
- Coordinate outreach activities.
- Edit and create external correspondence and publications.
- Research, prioritize and follow up on special projects.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong desire to get things right rather than get things done. A desire to go “above and beyond”.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to shift from strategic to tactical work depending on the situation and role required.
- Recent college graduates and entry-level professionals are encouraged to apply.