The Office Administrator I is responsible for all front office and support duties associated with the day-to-day operations of the business unit. Timely coordination and completion of all administrative and executive support functions are the main focuses of this position.
Primary Job Functions
- Customer Service/Office Administrative
- Answers, transfers and/or fields incoming calls.
- Greets and assists all office visitors.
- Fields all incoming mail, packages and deliveries.
- Orders and maintains inventory of office supplies/resources.
- Assists with meeting, travel and event planning.
- Verifies time and expense entry for all employees in a business unit.
- Verifies all expense receipts are posted on server.
- Prints, duplicates, and compiles project documentation when applicable.
Secondary Job Functions
- Assists with the creation of Purchase Orders.
- Supports the creation of and maintenance of project details in system.
- Supports engineering on the schedule of delivery and receipt of project materials.
- Assists with corporate directed marketing initiatives.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Strong decision making skills, situational awareness and ability to perform under pressure.
- Understands others and demonstrates cognitive and behavioral flexibility. (Emotional Intelligence)
- Demonstrates and fosters maturity in judgment, ethics and integrity.
- Possesses an appreciation of business demands (schedule, scope, budget and customer requirements).
- Demonstrates effective organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility/adaptability in changing and challenging situations.
- Demonstrates a passion for the business and its success.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrates a focus on customer service and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous personal, peer and process improvement.
- Fosters positive energy, creativity and teamwork across all departments/locations with the goal of furthering the company values and mission.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience with similar duties.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills and a minimum of 45 WPM+ accurate typing speed.