- Maintain aweekly cadence of ordering and stocking supplies (pantry, office equipment),anticipating the needs of staff. Accurately coding supply costs to Expensify orother internal tracking system
- Manage andtroubleshoot organization’s GSuite and other software applications, includingvideo conferencing
- Troubleshoot IT issues; liaise with PAI’s technology consultant; ensure that all equipment is functioning appropriately
- Monitor and evaluate office software solutions
- Support organizational filing and record-keeping
- Provide back-up support to executive assistants
- Assist with event planning and logistics coordination, including for board meetings and team building social and community events
- Assist with scheduling of interviews with job candidates and scheduling across the organization
- Answer company phone and serve as front office support staff (receiving visitors, offering refreshments and advising staff of arrivals
- Support office shipping needs by maintaining supplies and physically packaging, accepting, dropping off and receiving shipments.
- Triage requests from staff for operational support using Asana ticketing system
- Assist with expense reports and some finance-related tasks
- Ensure that public room (conference, phone, etc.) schedules are displayed accurately
- Previousexperience (5+ years preferred) in an administrative role
- Expertise in working with Microsoft Office, GSuite, and Zoom; familiarity with Asana, Slack, and Adobe; experience in troubleshooting IT issues and challenges
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to excel in an administrative role, with great attention to detail
- PAI offers a generous paid leave and benefits package, including: Twenty vacation days, three personal reflection days, sick leave and family leave above industry standards, high-quality PPO and HMO health insurance plans, many 100% covered by PAI, Dental and vision insurance 100% covered by PAI, up to a 7% 401K match, vested immediately, pre-tax commuter benefits (Clipper), automatic cell phone reimbursement ($75/month), up to $1,000 in professional development funds annually, team lunches & reading days, opportunities to attend AI related conferences and events and to collaborate with our 90+ partners across industry, academia and civil society. Please refer to our careers page for an updated list of benefits.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States; we do not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position at this time.
- PAI is headquartered in San Francisco, with a global membership base and scope. The role will be located in San Francisco and will report to the Operations Manager.
PAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusiveenvironment in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring,promoting, training, education assistance, social and recreational programs,compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, and all privileges and conditionsof employment. Employment decisions at PAI are based on business needs,job requirements, and individual qualifications.