If you are looking for a career opportunity to bring and put action your exceptional skills to great use and start building thriving and rewarding career with a real estate industry leader - come join us!
We are dynamic, growing company that inspires our employees to be successful by providing an excellent work environment and training. As part of our growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Corporate Accountant to be responsible for maintaining adequate controls and regular financial tracking and reporting.
If you want to be part of a motivated, and successful team of winners, we definitely want to hear from you!
Please apply now!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform all day-to-day financial inputting, tracking, and management, including maintaining adequate controls for the designated accounts of responsibility
- Apply appropriate accounting techniques and standard practices when inputting, tracking, analyzing, reconciling and reporting on designated accounts of responsibility
- Manage Accounts Receivables: audits, post AR cash receipts, reconcile sub-ledger
- Manages Accounts Payable: audits, post AP, reconcile sub-ledger
- Import and reconcile bi-weekly payroll and related accounts
- Monthly and quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Reconciliations of intercompany accounts
- Maintaining Loan amortization schedule and recognize interest
- Perform expenses allocation by departments and reginal locations
- Review company credit card reconciliation reports
- Prepare monthly general ledger journal entries
- Prepare bank reconciliation and monitor daily cash activities
- Prepare fixed asset and depreciation
- Perform month-end closings including preparation and review of consolidated financial statements, ensuring accuracy in financial reporting
- Prepare quarterly and annual entity level tax basis financial statements
- Work with Sr. Accountant, Accounting Manager and Vice President of Corporate Accounting, and other company management to prepare operating budgets
- Complete regular budget reporting, to include variances and historical/year-to-date comparisons
- Attend work as scheduled to support the ongoing success of the company
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in financial/accounting management
- Previous experience in Real Estate, Property Management, a related field, or multiple entity environment preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge of computers: MS Office (Word, Excel) and other applicable accounting software
- Previous experience with Concur expense reporting and Oracle ERP systems is a plus
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer