The Department of Urology is seeking a BC/BE Clinic-Based General Urologist, primarily office-based, with the opportunity for multiple ambulatory procedures including Fusion MRI targeted TRUS Prostate biopsy, urodynamics, digital cystoscopy to join our growing team of exceptional physicians. This is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant team in one of the fastest growing areas of the country with brand new outpatient clinic space. Qualified candidate will hold a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona commensurate with experience. Opportunities for clinical and basic science research are available for the interested candidate.
Qualifications, Features and Functions:
- Academic Clinic-Based Urology position providing education and training of medical students and residents
- Join group of 8 established physicians and 5 mid-level providers
- Brand new operating rooms with dedicated cystoscopy rooms
- Three DaVinci Xi and Si robots available
- Call schedule 1:6 with resident coverage
- Average Patient Load: 20-30/day
- Valid AZ Medical License (or eligible to receive)
- Desire to join the leading team providing Urologic care in the Southwest
- Well-trained MDs encouraged to apply
Banner University Medical Center Tucson (BUMC-T), formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – University Campus, is nationally recognized for providing exceptional patient care, teaching future health care professionals and conducting groundbreaking research. The hospital is consistently listed among the nation's top hospitals in the prestigious Best Hospitals ranking by U.S. News & World Report.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.