This Posting is for Short Term 2019-2020SY
High school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written;
- Working knowledge of office equipment, including computer software programs;
- Knowledge and experience of office procedures.
Essential Job Responsibilities
This description provides general information on clerical positions. Any individual specialized position shall require an appendix of information specific to the position.
- Performs usual office routines;
- Types a variety of material and/or documents;
- Prepares, maintains and files records as assigned;
- Operates word processors, computers, calculators, copiers, and facsimile machines;
- Places and answers telephone calls and appropriately responds to requests for information;
- Obtains, gathers, and organizes pertinent data as needed and puts it into usable form;
- Maintains a neat and orderly work station;
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Work hours will be in accordance with hours determined by the school district and
the individual schools.
The following documents must be attached to complete this application:
1 Transcript from each Credentialing University or, if you have no college credits, a copy of your High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
An Equal Opportunity employer