Calling all administrative professionals seeking an opportunity with a growing company.
This role is based in a Corporate Office managing administrative and logistical operations of the office. If you have superb organization skills and the ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment, you are an ideal candidate.
As an office clerk, each day will be spent on tasks such as managing the mail room, shipping and receiving, filing, and maintaining records. You will operate office equipment such as photocopiers, scanners, voicemail and computers. You must be adept at following organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Filing current and old documents and reorganizing boxes.
- Operating office machines.
- Typing memos and data entry.
- Completing various clerical duties as needed.
- Preparing and maintining shipments.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Up to one year experience in an office environment preferred.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, particularly in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to constant changes.
- Precise and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take instruction.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.