The Office Clerk is responsible to the Office Manager for daily processing of company business transactions. This position may be assigned one or more clerical tasks as needed. Some of those tasks may include keypunching for routes, filing, some customer service or a variety of like tasks. Performs other tasks as needed.
- Accurate and timely computer data entry.
- Excellent communication skills whether in person or through phone calls.
- Participate in office training, cross train in office functions.
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for reporting
- Perform tasks such as reconciliations, daily deposits, Customer master maintenance, daily revenue calculation, daily branch journal, Branch item maintenance, bank statements, fixed asset reports, accrual reconciliations, property and sales tax reporting, A/P, A/R.
- Printing and organizing daily paperwork for routes, use postage meter, computer back-ups, customer billing.
- Perform other office functions as needed.
- Demonstrated good computer experience or ability to learn quickly is necessary
- Experience with data entry and adding machine
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction.
- High school graduation or similar experience.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of sitting and standing in the company office. Walking, sitting, talking, hearing, speaking, pulling, pushing, occasional lifting of boxes up to 25 lbs., filing, stooping, stoop, reaching, fine dexterity.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- This is an industrial laundry facility. Employee may be exposed to variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust if in the plant, but will only be working in typical indoor offices.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays