Fortune 500 company with full benefits and growth opportunities!
- Dispatch and routing experience preferred.
- Hourly Rate - $16.50/hr
- Leadership training available!
Under general supervision, the Office Clerk II performs clerical functions including receiving, classifying, reconciling, consolidating and summarizing of documents and information. Maintains records or logs. Verifies completion and accuracy of information. Sets up and maintains files and records.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years or more administrative and clerical support experience
- Demonstrates customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- Highly thorough and dependable. Requires integrity and trust
- Friendly and service-oriented. Must have sense of humor, work/life balance and decision quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to:
- Create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Utilizes PC, CRT, calculator and other standard office equipment for recording, storing, retrieving and compiling information (intermediate level)
- Compiles reports using specified formats and procedures (intermediate level)
- Knowledge of general office equipment e.g., copying machines, phone, fax (advanced level)
- Computer knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word), and Outlook (intermediate level)
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the department: filing, opening mail, typing and answering phones
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.