Imperial Parking or “Impark” is North America’s largest parking operator with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by the associated values within our corporate culture. These unique principles are exemplified in our day to day business and the lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values, and that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for a Full-Time Office Clerk to join our parking operations for SUNY Upstate Medical University (“Upstate”), in Syracuse, NY
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills when answering phones and responding to customer questions
- Complete Daily reconciliation/audits/ monthly reports
- Counting money on a regular basis
- Entering daily numbers on spread sheets for the location(s)
- Running deposits to the bank
- Signing up/ deactivating any monthly parkers that give a 30-day notice
- Filing all daily paperwork
- Managing attendance sheets for employee PTO and filing
- Payroll entry if needed
- Create employee schedule(s) for location(s)
- Invoicing contractors for services rendered to the location(s)
- Crediting customer accounts for the location
- Assisting Republic employees if needed: questions on PTO, calling in sick, covering shifts payroll changes if needed.
- Helping with any special events
- Completing incident reports for any employee and customer issues
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Experience with Microsoft office suite- including word and excel
- Experience using Paris and RMS programs is a plus
- Must have proven superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Take direction from site manager and supervisors
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess the drive and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity