Microdiamant USA, Inc. is a leading producer of synthetic industrial diamond powders for precision surface finishing applications. Our products include micron diamond powders, diamond slurries and compounds, diamond discs and advanced superabrasive products. The Smithfield operation covers a diamond synthesis plant and a distribution/logistics departement. Microdiamant was founded in 1952 and is a privately held company, headquartered in Lengwil, Switzerland. Our products are distributed through a network of specialized agents with subsidiaries in approx. 20 countries across Europe, USA and Asia.
Microdiamant manufactures diamond products in all common diamond types – natural, monocrystalline, polycrystalline and nanocluster – in diamond sizes ranging from 18 nanometers up to 100 microns. Our products are widely used as abrasives in cutting, grinding, lapping and polishing processes, and as functional materials for micro and nano technology applications.
Microdiamant’s products are used in a variety of industries such as electronics, optics, gemstones, watches, medical applications, and metals and ceramics processing.
Microdiamant group employs approx. 80 dedicated professionals worldwide. Microdiamant USA, Inc. employs less than 10 employees.
- Follows all safety, environmental, quality and 5S rules and regulation.
- Accurately entering information into Business Works software
- Interact appropriately with visitors, customer representatives and shop personnel.
- Review and interpret supplier, customer documentation.
- Follow all company work and safety policies.
- Maintain accurate filing and recordkeeping system.
- General office duties and knowledge of office equipment such as fax machines, copiers and computers equipment
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, vendors, and employees
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; Maintaining and generating documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or an integrated network system
Customer Order Processing:
- Prepare bill of lading for outgoing shipments and arrange trucking.
- Prepare invoice and credit card transactions along with packing slips.
- Prepare customs paperwork when require.
- Prepare material for shipment including packaging.
- Schedule and complete all shipping paperwork for material leaving facility by FedEx or UPS.
- Keep track of the shipments and customer’s product that is on back order.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customer’s and sales associates.
Purchasing, Shipping & Receiving
- Purchase required Raw Material for production
- Purchase required supplies for operation of the business
- Match up purchase order with incoming material that has been ordered.
- Notify material recipient material has arrived
NOTE…All employees must pass a complete physical and drug test. Must have a valid PA driver’s license.