LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
The Office Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to all staff of The Care Coordination Department. In this role the Office Coordinator will provide clerical, secretarial and administrative support to the department.
- Answers and screens all telephone calls using proper telephone etiquette. Transfer calls to appropriate party, take messages and distribute to appropriate person in a timely manner
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling of Care Coordination and other departmental meetings including preparing minutes and maintaining records of participation
- Produce and distribute official memos throughout department regarding new or updated process, policy or procedure
- Ensures the Department is adequately furnished with appropriate equipment and supplies needed for its daily functioning.
- Maintain departmental timekeeping via Kronos
- Set up and coordinate all catered events, in-services and meetings
- Prepare new employee files and maintain up to date files and credentials.
- Manage the daily care coordination assignment; distribute to staff accordingly
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university required;
- 3-5 years’ experience in hospital administrative setting preferred
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and computer skill required
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, 'America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.' - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 'Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.' - Glassdoor
- 2018 'Employees' Choice: Top CEOs' - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 '150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.' - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 'Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals' - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.