Office Designer Overview:
Suggests, creates, and plans designs with Autodesk Revit and Fuzor for dental offices and laboratories based on information gathered from equipment specialists, architects, and customers.
Office Designer Responsibilities:
- Utilizes Autodesk Revit and Fuzor to provide 3D Renderings and walkthroughs of potential dental office layouts to internal and external customers.
- Completes Mechanical Construction drawings for Patterson Equipment for Architect’s review and inclusion in permit sets.
- Provide design layouts for up to 5+ projects a week.
- Complete multiple revisions for projects via feedback from internal/external customer and architect.
- Incorporates the needs of the client into design recommendations.
- Collaborates with fellow designers on design and software issues
- Performs other office designer duties as assigned or requested.
- Effectively communicates the progress of a project to appropriate personnel to insure their awareness of the activities, the degree of resource investment, and to assure that the project/activities continue to meet goals.
- Customer service focused and able to present findings/ reports to peers competently.
- Easily assesses project needs, existing space conditions, and desired equipment to quickly provide the design solution.
- Other office designer duties as needed.
Office Designer Minimum Qualifications:
- Two/Four year degree Architecture, Interior Design, Drafting, or other related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare facility design (dental, medical, or veterinary) is ideal.
- Ability to navigate multiple design problems at one time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and decision-making abilities.
Office Designer Preferred Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience using Autodesk Revit and Fuzor software desired.
- 1-3 years experience in general space planning in healthcare design (in particular dental, medical, or veterinary field).
- Working knowledge of basic construction documents/sheet sets.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.