Enjoy a Rewarding career assembling workstations and offices.
Full or Part Time positions available
A great position for someone who is reliable, hard working and handy with tools
We are willing to train the right candidate
- Assembling furniture as required by the manufacturer specifications.
- Unload trucks at our warehouse and at job sites.
- Place furniture in room of choice.
- Travel required to various points in PA with our team.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years of installation or general construction work
- Ability to read blueprints and layouts
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Clean background
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Professional manner
- Experience in furniture industry a plus
Excellent starting pay dependent upon experience.
Health insurance including vision and dental
Company matched IRA
Job Type: Full-time. Part-Time