$14.25-$14.50 per hour
Description: This position provides efficient housekeeping duties, as well as maintaining office facilities, warehouse and parking lot areas to ensure a clean and safe work environment for both employees and guests.This position will perform various daily/weekly cleaning tasks, minor repairs and projects.This position will also help in the shipping department, when needed.
- Keep floor clear of any dry or liquid debris.
- Empty trash containers and replace liners.
- Cleans windows and mirrored surfaces.
- Keeps all supply shelves clean and stocked.
- Keeps kitchen and bathrooms clean.Replenishes necessary supplies from custodian.
- Helps with any cleaning emergencies that occur in the warehouse, office or facilities.
- Cleans desktops and office space continuously.
- Participates in meetings and trainings for the purpose of gathering information required to perform functions.
- Maintains written materials (e.g. cleaning logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
- Performs any other related duties, as may be required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of job-related experience is required
- Able to communicate in English with team members
- Able to lift and carry objects weight from 5 to 50 pounds
- Able to handle a Pallet Jack
TEMP TO HIRE.DAY SHIFT.