Seeking an experienced Office Manager with strong bookkeeping and inventory management skills to manage office activities and handle daily operations of the warehouse, including freight, shipping and receiving, to achieve maximum sales and distribution goals. Must be able to manage large customer needs and coordinate with sales team, Germany, and client to meet shipping deadlines. Develops office policies and procedures, such as filling orders, record maintenance, invoicing, and customer service. Oversees shipping and receiving of orders. Coordinates vendor relationships, office health benefits and other human resource duties including but not limited to hiring, employee relations, payroll, and New-Hire Orientation. Would also be responsible for the maintenance of business insurance, phone system, facilities, office equipment and supplies. Must have 5 plus years’ experience as an Office Manager and/or inventory experience. Works closely with the General Manager. The position requires expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, bookkeeping and accounting software. Must have the ability to develop excellent relationships with clients and problem solve issues as they arise.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in accounting or business management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Office Manager or Inventory Control Supervisor
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on bookkeeping and/or warehouse inventory maintenance experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to process invoices and shipping orders, while also maintaining warehouse inventory in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interpret clients’ needs and communicate with vendors and all levels of staff and management
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, prioritize and multi-task
- Payroll processing experience, including government requirements, and expense reports
- Ability to learn product and processes quickly
- Employee relations experience required
- Directly supervises 1-2 staff members
- Familiarity with Goldmine or related CRM Software
- Experience with Navision or similar Inventory Management software system, issue customer pricing guidelines, Inventory control, and cost of goods sold calculations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Experience in factory automation or technology industries
- Shipping and Receiving experience
- Experience with international banking transactions
- IT experience
salary commensurate with experience, discretionary bonus