Office Manager / Accounting Administrator & Bookkeeper
Candidate must be self-proficient and motivated, computer literate, organized, dedicated, and have good work ethics; the candidate will work with management staff, and project managers/superintendents. Job duties will include processing incoming and outgoing mail, QuickBooks data-entry, preparation of bank deposits, notice preparation, processing of standardized forms, account receivables and payables and a variety of administrative functions as they relate to the day to day operations of the construction and property management companies. The candidate must demonstrate good writing and verbal communication skills; must have the ability to develop, track and organize office documents as directed by the management staff.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Certified Payroll
- Compliance with audit requirements
- Review and analyze vendor invoices and subcontractor payment requests
- Drafting and printing of vendor payable checks
- Tracking Notice to Owners
- Drafting and obtaining Releases of Liens
- Drafting and issuing correspondences to vendors
- Monitoring office equipment and office supplies
- Ordering of office supplies
- Coordinate equipment and vehicle repairs
- Administration of the firm’s insurances
- Obtaining Certificates of Insurance from Subcontractors and Vendors
- Verification of Subcontractor insurances
- Gather and consolidate personnel expense reporting and payment.
- Bank and Credit Card reconciliations.
- Performing miscellaneous tasks related to ongoing projects and/or for projects which the company is preparing bid proposals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate must be computer literate and be proficient with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Preferably if the candidate has at least four to five years of experience in accounting administration/bookkeeping.
- Ability to multi task and follow up on open tasks.
- Candidate must be detail oriented and have good organization skills.
- Candidate must be customer service oriented and able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Candidate must be fluent in English and Spanish and have excellent communication and leadership skills with a positive attitude.
Candidate must submit a current resume showing past and current employment (if any), names, address and telephone number of references.