Denodo is the leader in data virtualization providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodos customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
As an Office Manager, you will support the Company in planning, organizing, and controlling all financial and operational aspects of the Company, including the preparation, communication, coordination and storage of data that support Companys processes.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace and passionate about what we do. This position will report to the NA HR and Admin Coordinator.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day operations to take their career and the company to the next level. You will play a significant role in the growth of the company and maintain cross-functional relationships with Sales, Marketing and Technical teams to ensure efficiencies. Your main focus will be assisting with the operational management of the company with a primary focus on the daily operation of our office in Boise.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support secretarial and administrative tasks as needed.
- Be primary point-person for localoffice personnel and assist with on-boarding new employees.
- Assist with facilities and risk management.
- Ensure compliance of corporate policies and processes and update manuals as needed.
- Compile, review and analyze business metrics and KPIs on continuing basis.
- Partner with HR to support recruitment, orienting and onboarding new employees.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations and administration of the Chicago office.
- Carry out any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
- Review legal documents that support the sales process.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role in the Software industry is desired.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple task in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team.
- Good command of Excel
- Sympathy with and understanding of the world of Software.
- Good command of a 2nd Languageis a plus(German/Spanish/French/Italian/Portuguese)
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.