Office Licensing Account Manager
Are you considering a career change that filled with the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives.
Are you tired of working long hours, weekends and ready to make a positive career change?
We are a company with a passion for making a difference in people’s lives. That includes our internal as well as our external customers.
We have a rare opening and definite opportunity for a proven Home Health Care Registered Nursing leader / manager.
If you are looking for a fun something different, this is an opportunity for you. Due to the retirement of one our licensing managers, we have a rare opening for a positive, self-motivated customer focused leader to assist in our licensing area of our consulting operations. Please send us your resume in strict confidence.
Currently we are seeking an account manager to join the company’s licensing and accreditation department. We look for individuals who possess the following skills:
- The ability to multi-task is second nature
- Works well in a customer service relationship environment
- Is quick and willing to learn new processes and information
- Has a strong work ethic
- Flexible- ok with staying late or working additional hours if needed
- Computer savvy- this is an office-based job so spreadsheets, outlook, CRM, adobe and word are all an integral part of doing the job effectively
- Customer service experience – this job is working directly with clients as we assist them through the license and accreditation process.
About the position:
The account manager will be given a client portfolio with specific state assignments. The tasks of the account manager include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Completing corporate documentation
- Completing state license applications
- Completing Medicare applications
- Enrolling clients in their accrediting body
- Researching and understanding state specific regulations the agency must comply under
- Answering phone calls and emails
Benefits: Working with our Organization:
- We hire talented people so you won’t be micromanaged
- Competitive compensation including salary, commissions, bonus programs and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off your first year – woo hoo!
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Catered company lunch & learns (informative, yet comical and employee presented)
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Birthday celebrations and every Friday is pizza Friday
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
Please email us your resume in strict confidence.
Visit us at www.HomeHealthCareConsultants.com
Salary plus commissions, bonuses and profit sharing