We want to continue to elevate our amazing employee experience and be known as an employer of choice. Thus, we are seeking an Office Manager/NINJA who can build an interactive, engaging employee environment.
Help scale our teams as quickly as our business is growing and ensure our employees thrive!
If you have a great attitude and want to be a part of a dynamic, fun environment, then this could be a great opportunity for you! We want someone who is committed and enthusiastic about the mission and vision of the company and who loves being the "go-to" person for our employee population. We currently have 130+ employees who will be counting on you to keep things running smoothly while working under minimal supervision.
- Coordinate internal and external company functions (we have a lot of these), which may include special events, corporate meetings, luncheons, holiday parties, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Manage and negotiate with vendors for sites, facilities, catering, guest accommodations
- Maintain, replenish and organize office supplies and kitchen refreshments, sustaining minimum inventory levels at all times.
- Ship, track and insure all packages shipped from our office arrive timely and accurately to the destination
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Concierge, hospitality service mindset to ensure a fantastic employee experience
- Help coordinate and engage our office activities in a distributed office environment.
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing infrastructure
- Manage office budget
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Management of Office Coordinator
- Special Projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an office management role.
- Experience working with an employee population of at least 100+, in a distributed environment
- Must be extremely tech-savvy and able to set up/troubleshoot video, teleconferencing and other high-tech office equipment
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative and motivation.
- Being an innovated individual bringing new ideas to the company making work more than enjoyable for employees
- Ability to multi- task while working with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Proficient in Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar, Google+).
- Highly organized, efficient, and process oriented
- Strong Budget management skills
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize work, adhering to deadlines
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.