Seeking a professional candidate for full time position as an office manager for our home health agency in Brooklyn, NY
We are looking for an Office Manager to provide administration and to oversee policy and procedure, coordinate and communicate with office staff. Successful candidate should be organized, possess ability to handle a wide range of administrative duties as well as support related tasks.
Candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, they should be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Serve as the direct Supervisor for the office staff and field staff in their branch
- Coordinate the delivery of quality patient care, to all clients
- Maintain employee as well as patient files
- Participate in patient care conferences throughout Columbia and Greene Counties
- Capable of distributing work flow through office personnel
- Multi-tasking with phone calls from client, facilities and employees
Prior Management or Home Care Management experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy (HHA Exchange, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel)
- Sick days
- Personal Days
- Competitive Salary