Holley's Window Fashions & Interiors, a Hunter Douglas dealer, provides custom window treatments to homes and businesses small and large. Our mission is to create the perfect pairing of custom window coverings to our residential and commercial clients' needs and expectations. As Office Manager, you will play a key role in our continued growth and success. Come work with us in our College Station showroom, where you will:
- Enter/Manage daily financial transactions, processes and communication. Conduct in-store design consultations to identify the right product to match the customer's personal style, functional needs and budget.
- Manage, track, and improve processes involving customer and vendor transactions
- Schedule, track and adjust schedules of staff, orders, and projects based on customer and or business needs.
- Problem solve any challenges dealing with warranties, vendor deliveries or customer projects as they arise.
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- Time to recharge generous paid time off to help you stay on top of your game.
- Comprehensive training to understand business goals, ongoing projects and current processes.
- Ongoing systems, tools and business training, with room for suggestions/improvements.
About Holley's Window Fashions & Interiors
Stop by our showroom to explore the different choices in lift systems, including the latest technology in motorized and cordless shades and blinds. On display you will find a great array of products to fit all your window covering needs. Our displays are state of the art and back-lit, which gives a realistic view of the way your window coverings will look. Whether it is a single window or an entire home, we are happy to give you the very best information so you can make the best choice. As certified motorization specialists, our team can offer you the latest in intelligent shades that can simplify your life. Whether you need a wired or battery operated solution, our experts will find the perfect product to fit your needs. Our motorized solutions will allow for remotes, app control, and integration into home automation systems.
Our successful office manager will be the liaison among customers, vendors, installers and employees. Our office manager is directly responsible for the day to day organization and coordination of store operations and procedures to ensure each customer receives excellent service during the entire purchasing and installation process. He/she will need to become an expert in our company's capabilities, product details, service information, and pricing. Our office manager will be required to fully understand the goals, budget, inventory, staffing and scheduling needs of the business. In your background, you will have a demonstrated track record that indicates you can:
- Effective phone/in-person communication with vendors, customers, co-workers and management.
- Resourcefulness in problem-solving in a customer-centric environment.
- Attention to detail with simple accounts payable/receivable, scheduling and basic inventory, and customer data.
- Have experience with bookkeeping and Quickbooks
- Ability to learn and understand basic window treatment design/installation.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keep up with the HDTalentBoost community on: