At Ace Designs, we love what we do! For over 25 years, we have been in the retail display business where we have established an outstanding reputation for quality and service. Our clients range from large retail chains to smaller boutiques, which allows us accommodate projects big and small. We pride ourselves on being leaders in ingenuity and problem solving as well as delivering on time and on budget. Our products are all custom and manufactured in our building, so we get to see our concepts come to life on a daily basis.
We are seeking an Office Manager to support, purchasing, order entry, estimating and order processing. This individual will help them with multiple tasks required to properly order and ensure delivery of materials used for our manufacturing operation as well as coordinate accuracy of paperwork.
To qualify for this position you must have the ability to accomplish the following:
- Possess strong computer skills and ability to work with Excel and other programs including those that are industry specific
- Accurately work with numbers and calculate yields for materials ordered (create purchasing detail, purchase orders and bill of material break outs)
- Excellent administrative skills on both the computer and phone
- Communicate with a variety of vendors to get pricing and availability for materials
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be able to balance a variety of tasks accurately and quickly
- Assist in creating estimates and quotes for customers as needed
- Experience in purchasing a plus
Advantages of working for ACE Designs:
- Rewards creativity
- Team environment
- Values employees
- Looking to grow and expand into new markets and industries
- Established reputation and over 20 years in business
- Positive, dynamic workplace
You will never be bored at this very fast paced company. If you think you have the background, skills and desire to be on an exciting, winning team, please send your resume and salary requirements to LindaH@AceDesigns.com
We look forward to hearing from you!