- Ensuring all operations are manufactured in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Improving management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients concerns
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Pay contractors/staff by direct production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfer to bank accounts
Office Manager Requirements:
- AS/BS degree or equivalent.
- Five years of experience in office administration
- Office management experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.