Currently recruiting for an Office Manager with a wide ranged skill set. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that offers advancement, competitive salaries, benefits and a flexible work environment. The primary responsibility of this position is to support the executives and the facilities management team with project management, administrative work and coordination of events and meetings.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Manage multiple calendars.
- Support customers with inquiries and scheduling.
- Coordinate meetings and company events.
- Manage meeting rooms.
- Administrative work as needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must be organized and have excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple high priorities.
- Strong attention to details in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with time constraints and adapt to changing situations.
- 5 years of Office Management experience.
- Executive Assistant experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in calendar management.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.