Office Manager for Design Center for Global Consumer Device Company in San Francisco, CA
As Office Manager you will share our “Innovation through Passion” philosophy and thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
Will engage with cross-functional teams including Industrial design, UX design, Engineering and Finance/Legal/HR to help operational matters with a focus on productivity, operational efficiency, and process improvement.
- Help to increase organizational performance through developing & implementing processes to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Manage studio scheduling and coordination of all business and projects related events.
- Manage facilities, including maintenance, repairs, improvements, & planning; serve as primary liaison to building management.
- Facilitate third party vendor/contractor management.
- Lead initiatives to develop, plan, and organize culture-building activities.
- Oversee security officers & policies, and visitor processes.
- General office management duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Must have Skillsets:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an administrative support position in the tech industries or consumer electronics.
- 3 or more years in office management
- Must have demonstrable experience in solid technical proficiency using a variety of PC applications, including PowerPoint of Microsoft Office.
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills with the ability to present effectively across all cultures and levels.
- Passionate and self-motivated individuals who are comfortable in a highly fluid environment.
Location: San Francisco (Battery St) California
Type: 12+ months
Customer Experience Manager