The Office Manager of this non-profit organization is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office ensuring efficient and effective operations and coordinating all issues affecting the daily operations of the office. The Office Manager will work under the direction of the President to ensure the needs of the office and our members are met in a timely manner.
- Prepare outgoing orders of materials purchased, ticket sales for events
- Manage the office to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally and maintain professional image
- Create email and social marketing communications
- Respond to incoming calls and direct to appropriate parties
- Coordinate production of brochures, flyers, etc. with printer, mailing house
- Schedule meetings in conference room as needed
- Maintain office equipment including computers, copier, fax, telephones, etc.
- Maintain and replenish inventory and office supplies
- Assist with preparing documents for Board meetings, trainings, and other meetings
- Assist with securing locations for conferences, trainings and special events
- Assist with coordinating volunteers and vendors for special events
- Keep the office clean and tidy ??? organize supplies, file paperwork, recycles, etc.
- Assist the President and other staff with miscellaneous projects as requested
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Arrival time and attendance vital
- Experience with data entry (specifically verifying accuracy, integrity and completeness)
- Ability to work weekends and travel during times of the events and conferences.
- Minimum of 4 years of office management
Please apply directly to this posting at www.randstadusa.com and email a copy of your resume in a word document to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.