We are looking for a full time Office Manager to lead a busy construction office. If you are someone that enjoys a variety of office responsibilities from purchasing, bookkeeping, credit/collections, and overall administrative of running an office we would like to talk to you.
What we offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off
•Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401K Matching
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Employee Purchase and Assistance Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
• Provide leadership and guidance to a busy office
• Manage records and information
• Perform bookkeeping tasks
• Monitor credit and collections activities
• Scheduling of work
• Manage daily conversion of quotes to work orders
• Review and approve vendor invoices
• Provide HR administrative assistance to management team
• General office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
Here is some of what you will need (required):
• Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks
• Strong leadership qualities
• Must be a min of 18 years of age and have a valid Driver's License.
• Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!