The Office Manager is responsible for several duties pertaining to the daily operational functions at the Club and providing assistance to the senior staff at the Club. Responsibilities to include: Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and HR Clerical duties.
- Perform all duties pertaining to the daily revenue reconciliation and cash deposit activity including reconciling POS systems to Oracle, posting payments, cash receipts,and credit card charges and payments.
- Process bi-weekly payroll from entry to closing.
- Responsible for monitoring commission and bonus payouts
- Responsible for vendor reconciliations, bad debt calls and collections.
- Perform System access maintenance and monitoring.
- Print and distribute weekly/periodic financial packets and/or Club reports to General Manger and Dept. Heads.
- Review Membership applications for completeness and assurance with program/legal requirements.
- Miscellaneous office manager responsibilities (Supply orders, system maintenance, etc).
- Assist Dept. Heads with Payroll/Benefit processing and questions.
- High School Degree or equivalent, required.
- 2+ years previous accounting experience, required.
- Previous Club/Hospitality experience, preferred.