TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solutions for millions of college students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
We do this by connecting students with the best online tutors in under 30 seconds using a matching system powered by AI. Students can receive help in over 300 subjects via our advanced lesson space, featuring video chat, screen-sharing, virtual whiteboards and much more. TutorMe's national network of online tutors gives students the help they need when they need it.
What you’ll do
- Act as the primary business process owner for our operational needs
- Keep a pulse-check on office culture and organize office activities & events
- Handle HR-related tasks
- Manage on-site interviews to ensure high quality experience
- Manage all travel planning and logistics for the company
- Work cross-functionally with other teams
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Excited to improve student success in higher education
- Desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to maintain quality, stay cool, and communicate well in a fast-paced environment
- HR experience preferred
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Swanky office in Century City with a great view of the city
- Crazy comfortable chairs and all the tech you need to get the job done
- Unlimited breakfast and beverages (including La Croix)
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.