Position Summary: Provide uncompromised service, support, and administration to internal and external Service Center customers. The Office Manager aides the Service Center Manager with overseeing the day-to-day activities within the branch. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and motivate team members to achieve service center goals.
- Comply with state and federal regulations, company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Oversee and manage administrative staff and functions
- Provide initial and ongoing training to administrative staff
- Confer with customers by telephone, email, and mail
- Act as point of contact for escalated customer resolution
- Respond to answering service messages
- Audit all data entry into client management software system for quality assurance
- Persuade customers to pay on account balance through proactive outbound collection efforts via telephone, email, and mail
- Configure custom billing options as necessary
- Invoice services rendered
- Manage 3rd party collection process
- Process daily deposit, including posting payments, balancing, handling cash, checks, money orders, and web payments
- Enter new services into client management software system
- Schedule appointments and new sales for Technicians and Sales
- Maintain and update customer account information
- Support other office administrative staff in the completion of their duties when needed
- Attend and complete training and meetings as required
- Perform other duties as required by management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Customer Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes active listening, assessing customer needs, and meeting quality standards for services.
- Compliance & Safety - Knowledge of relevant regulation, procedures, and documentation to ensure effective, compliant, and safe treatment and services.
- English Language - Ability to write, speak, and communicate in English and ability to read and understand technical product labels.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computers - Ability to transact and interact with multiple software systems with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Mathematics - ability to calculate balances, debits, and credits & use a calculator
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do. Demonstrates empathy and discretion.
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles
- Instructing - Teaching others how to do something
- Office Administration experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Compliance with Drug-free Workplace Policy
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check upon offer of employment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Present a professional appearance
- Able to work a 40-hour (minimum) work week
- Willing to work minimal evenings and weekends as needed
The work environment and physical demands described below is representative of those that an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time
- Constant interaction with computers and prolonged periods of viewing monitors
- Frequent telephone use on a multiline system
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Occasionally lift and or/ move 10 to 25 pounds
- May be required to climb stairs depending on location
Work mostly indoors, in shared office environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
(The job description is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job, nor is it intended to limit opportunities for necessary modifications).