Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time Patient Office Manager
Granger Medical Clinic has grown to become the largest independent, multi-specialty medical group in the Salt Lake Valley, along with services available in Davis, Tooele and Utah Counties. Today, our expanding team includes more than 170 providers at 24 locations. The continual growth of our organization can be attributed to its ability to attract high quality employees who share the same vision. That vision is a commitment to quality and patient-focused care.
This position is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Patient Operations Department. This includes personnel management, employee performance, maintaining staffing, quality control, and strategic planning for the department.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent critical thinking skills to problem solve and make decisions with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain the integrity of working documents and update documentation when needed and train employees on efficient documentation qualities
- Strong multitasking skills to shift attention from one task to another and have a high level of stress tolerance
- Conflict management and conflict resolution skills to facilitate productive conversations
- Computer proficiency in Word, Power-point, Excel, etc. and ability to navigate and train on EMR (Electronic Medical Records) system
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations related to personnel management and healthcare
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Monitors department for quality, legal, and operational compliance in accordance with company policies, and state and federal laws
- Effectively analyze call data metrics to monitor and improve patient engagement results
- Prepares performance reports to Administration staff when needed
- Training and onboarding of new departments to contribute to attainment of clinical, operational and service goals
- Training and hiring of new team members to meet patient engagement goals
- Management of department staff by demonstrating effective leadership competency skills, strategic thinking, and motivation.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 - 3 years in a supervisory or management position
- Medical office setting experience preferred
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.