Summary: The McKee Group, a property management, home building, and real estate investment company, is seeking a talented and energetic individual who desires diversity in assignments and an opportunity for growth. The Office Manager plays a vital role in supporting the Manufactured Housing Division and the Company as a whole.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Answering phones, directing calls, retrieving messages from voicemail.
- Welcoming guests.
- Opening mail and distributing it accordingly through the office.
- Maintaining coffee station and kitchen.
- Maintaining conference rooms. This includes the set up prior to meetings and the clean-up after meetings adjourn.
- Ordering office supplies weekly or as needed.
- Print postage sheets for office use.
- Signing for all incoming packages.
- Collecting and entering rent and utility checks.
- Maintain and update resident accounts in the financial accounting system.
- Collect, communicate and confirm work orders from residents to maintenance team. Assist maintenance team with communications and filing.
- Prepare and mail maintenance service invoices. Collect and enter payments for service invoices.
- Assist with utility billing and prepare interim water bills as needed.
- Make collection calls to residents for outstanding charges on their account.
- Maintain and update resident files.
- Manage resident application process
- Prepare community fee review sheet when a house is listed for sale.
- Preparing and sending rent increase letters, past due letters, and other resident letters as needed.
- Prepare leases for new residents.
- Perform or assist with community inspections as needed.
- Post notices to mailboxes as needed.
- Create settlement gift baskets as needed
- Create new resident welcome books as needed.
- Make appointments for other staff as needed.
- Reply to resident and guest inquiries whenever possible.
- Schedule and attend all settlements with the title company.
- Ensure all documents needed for settlement are in our possession.
- Inform title company of any outstanding charges including but not limited to the final water bill, outstanding rent, late fees, water or service invoices for settlement.
- Review lease and welcome book with new residents.
- Send new resident information to the county and tax collector.
- Miscellaneous filing.
- Creating FedEx shipments as needed and maintaining FedEx supplies.
- Other clerical duties as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Office experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) required. The Office Manager must be able to use Excel effectively.
- Professional appearance and attitude required.
- Must possess a clear and articulate voice for greeting visitors in person and over the phone.
- Must be able to work during scheduled office hours of Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm (with break for lunch).
- General computer proficiency required.
- Ability to approach situations in a proactive and productive manner.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is primarily conducted in an office, where sitting for long periods of time is essential. It is essential that the Office Manager is present at the front desk during work hours (with the exception of scheduled breaks). The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of McKee to provide equal opportunity in employment and to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, military status, marital status, or any other legally-protected class, trait, or characteristic.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please respond to this posting with your resume.