The Office Manager (OM) is primarily responsible to support the Club’s General Manager (GM) by ensuring the accurate and timely completion of varying Club administrative processes. These processes include Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (A/R), Payroll, resolution of Member billing inquiries, Employee Partner (EP) payroll issues, Human Resources/On-Boarding administrative functions and other accounting matters.
- Review Membership applications and Membership change requests for completeness and compliance with program/legal requirements. Approve Member set-up and any corresponding Membership changes in the system.
- Perform required duties pertaining to A/R including Initiation Deposit/Fee set-up, posting of cash/check payments, assist with Member billing inquiries and follow up on aging receivables.
- Work with Department Heads to ensure timely submission to AP of all periodic expenditures (i.e., invoices, leases, notes, etc.) and ensure adherence to General Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP) regarding accruals.
- Assist with Member billing complaints, working with Department Heads and follow up with Members where necessary.
- Assist Department Heads with schedule management issues, ADP time card reporting, timely input of Employee Partner Change of Status paperwork and the facilitation of the close of Payroll through DHs.
- Perform Employee Partner payroll and personnel file maintenance including COS updates for HCM input. Process Employee Partner quarterly verification process and applicable HCM maintenance. Research Payroll issues and coordinate corrections with the Payroll Department. Responsible for accurately processing variable pay elements; Commissions, Service Charges, Lesson pay as a component of Payroll, as well as approved Miscellaneous pay.
- Must have Bookkeeping/Accounting knowledge & experience
- Ability to pass background & credit check as position deals with confidential information
- High School Degree or equivalent, required
- 2+ years previous accounting experience, required
- Previous Club/Hospitality experience is preferred