As an Office Manager, you will manage office administration, facilities management and employee support for one project site in a division.
- Supports onboarding and orientation for new hire employees, including processing drug screenings, presenting first-day orientation information and submitting new hire documentation in a timely, complete and compliant manner.
- Enters data and reconciles invoice and purchase order (PO) information in company procurement program to ensure accurate and timely payment. Acts as liaison between vendors, subcontractors and other external partners to resolve invoicing and payment inquiries.
- Enters equipment time and usage entries into company tracking program to support equipment usage reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Supports daily office administration and employee inquiries, working closely with human resources and payroll to resolve issues for employees.
- Coordinates asset distribution and tracking for assigned employee group or project.
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction.
- Receives incoming telephone calls, messages, mail and packages to office and directs to appropriate person in a courteous and customer service oriented manner.
- Orders office supplies, manages facility maintenance and office equipment repairs as necessary.
- Presents and oversees Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Compliance trainings, communications and participation for assigned group. (US Only)
- Collects, enters, tracks and processes Craft payroll on a weekly basis ensuring accurate and complete records submitted to assigned regulatory agencies and company payroll department.
- Maintains knowledge of Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Support published corporate policies.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years administrative experience in construction industry required.
- Advanced knowledge of construction industry and project business procedures.
- Developing knowledge of subcontractor invoicing and accounts payable cost coding.
- Ability to work in MS Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel required.
- Proven initiative, organization and self-prioritization required.
- Friendly disposition and customer service attitude required.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion with company and personnel information.
- Knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Compliance requirements preferred. (US Only)
- Knowledge of union and certified payroll requirements and record keeping preferred.
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.