San Francisco OfficeTeam is seeking a detail-oriented, engaged and proactive self-starter to serve as an Office Manager. This person will be the positive and enthusiastic face and voice of the company, and a go-to onsite resource for associates.
Daily office management duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the company’s CEO in administrative matters
- Manage a professional, clean office environment
- Act as liaison between office and building’s owner/landlord
- Maintain and order all office supplies and other materials from outside vendors
- Unpack and organize supply orders
- Answer phones and direct callers to extensions or voicemail
- Work with off-site IT to help troubleshoot and solve office technology issues
- Handle calendars and scheduling for principals
- Coordinate with travel agents, clients and staff to book flights, hotels, cars etc. (most staff members handle their own travel arrangements)
- Develop work plans and organize associates as needed to manage the housekeeping that comes with maintaining a small office environment
- Assist in posting descriptions for open positions and vet resumes
- Gather and share information about holidays and vacations, office closings, work disruptions and other events with the team
- Handle catering and logistics for client meetings and other in-office presentations and events
- At least 2 years experience as an Office Manager or similar capacity in a professional business environment
- A friendly, patient, 'hands on' approach is important
- You will work with every member of the team most days, with regular work hours of 8am-5pm
- Must be tech-proficient and have an understanding of computers, troubleshooting devices, printers and phones
- The ability to work under tight timelines and pressure with grace and composure (and a knack for creative problem solving) is key.
- Must have a solid understanding of Mac OS and full Microsoft Office
To Apply for this Office Manager opening, send your resume in a Word document to Natasha.Sanoy@RobertHalf.com To be considered an applicant for this position, you must be available to start immediately and be located in the Bay Area.