Triumvirate Environmental, the fastest growing environmental services firm on the east coast, is seeking a full-time Office Manager to keep our office running smoothly. In this position you will be responsible for overseeing building issues, working with vendors, arranging travel, managing office inventory, and cultivating a positive office environment.
Primary responsibilities and duties include:
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies
- Arrange and book all travel
- Allocate office space
- Manage the mail room and phone coverage
- Negotiate vendor contracts
- Plan long and short term maintenance needs
- Communicate new policies and procedures to staff
- Fuel Cards Management
- Credit Card Reporting and Review
- Record Retention Management
- Office Supplies Ordering
- Security Access Badging Administration
- Other ad-hoc projects
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customers
Required Experience and Capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Triumvirate Environmental is the fastest-growing environmental management firm on the east coast. With offices from Maine to Florida, Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com
Triumvirate is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace.
Follow us on Instagram! @triumviratecareers