As Office Manager, you will provide leadership to all areas within the company including sales, operations, customer service, safety, financial stability and administrative functions. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have at least two years of supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Manage personnel including hiring, training, coaching, and day-to-day performance management
- Proactive customer relations, including mitigating damages and liability issues
- Inspect broken/damaged items and determine course of action
- Perform in-house estimates to achieve quarterly and annual goals
- Ensure successful operations: prepare and review reporting, ensure homes are cleaned as scheduled, communicate with vendors, monitor account receivable, etc.
- Maintain a clean and well-stocked office
- Improve upon current processes to ensure quality, profitability, and future growth
- At least 3 years supervisory experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!