State Farm Insurance Agent located in Chicago, IL is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Ryan Williams - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: 40,000 - 60,000
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must have currently)
- Associate's degree or higher required
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.