Bonaventure Senior Living is looking for an Office Manager who will be responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency of Bonaventure of Tri-Citieslocated in Richland, WA.You must have a desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors and a commitment to meet the needs of our residents.
What You Will Be Doing :
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative needs such as word processing, bookkeeping, payroll preparation, supply requisition, filing and other clerical services.
- Coordinating activities of various clerical departments and their employees.
- Evaluating office production, revising procedures or devising new forms to improve workflow when necessary, including uniform correspondence and style practices.
- Formulating procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
- Assisting with coordination of community events, tours and marketing strategies.
- Assisting with development and follow-through on marketing pieces, as directed by the Executive Director or the Director of Corporate Marketing.
Top Reasons to Work for Bonaventure :
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Excellent team environment
Company Overview :
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventures consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 27 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the Retirement Perfected™" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Keywords: Office, Office Manager, Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Resident Services, Administration, Assistant, Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Senior, Elderly, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Senior Housing. AL, Alzheimer's, Assisted Living, CCRC, Communities, Continuous Care Retirement Community, Independent Living, Long Term Care, Nursing Home, Retirement Communities, Retirement Homes, Senior Housing, Senior Living, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment, Management, Management Trainee.
Job Titles: Office Manager, Business Manager, Business Office Manager, Assistant Administrator, Administrator in Training