Make a difference for children and adults! At Lindamood-Bell, we create the Magic of Learning by helping our students learn to read and comprehend to their potential. Find your passion in our Learning Center Office Manager role.
We are looking for an energetic, organized, and proactive Learning Center Office Manager who is passionate about customer service to join the management team at our Lindamood-Bell® Learning Center. Our Learning Center Office Managers are responsible for overseeing all aspects of office operations (including account management, scheduling, and project management). They are integral and active members of our Sales teams, participating in the organization and execution of marketing efforts. They develop relationships with our students and parents, modeling the Lindamood-Bell culture of friendly customer service in a warm and welcoming manner.
Ideal candidates will be able to work independently and will demonstrate the ability to quickly learn our organizational structure and company objectives. They must be professional, organized, and adept at clear communication. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable routinely thinking two to three steps ahead, anticipating issues and solutions, demonstrating flexibility as they prioritize the needs of the Learning Center.
This is a regular, full-time position.
- Some college, Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and independently problem solve
- Experience handling complex calendaring and scheduling for staff and students
- Ability to maintain flexibility, demonstrating composure while switching between tasks efficiently in a rapidly-changing environment
- Exceptional people skills—strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are a must
- Enthusiasm and passion for impacting the education industry
- Desire to work in an environment with children and families
- Manage and respond to all of the operational needs of the center:
- Create and maintain schedules for students and employees: clearly communicate changes.
- Answer all questions about Lindamood-Bell operations, schedules, accounts, financial aid, and billing procedures.
- Manage accounts receivable: invoices, payments, and bank deposits.
- Complete accurate bi-weekly payroll.
- Oversee and maintain the appearance of the Learning Center and its technology.
- Oversee and organize all safety procedures.
- Communicate with corporate departments regarding center or corporate requests.
- Organize screening and interviewing of potential employees.
- Contribute as an active member of the Learning Center’s Sales Team:
- Answer phones, providing general information about Lindamood-Bell services.
- Schedule and maintain appointments for the Center Director and Associate Center Director.
- Organize and carry out details for marketing events.
- Provide clear explanations of enrollment information, working with clients to problem solve roadblocks to instruction.
We believe in the importance of investing in our employees so every member of our Star Cast can succeed to his or her potential. We provide our eligible Star Cast members traditional benefit packages, discounts, and additional perks. Eligibility varies with employment level, location, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
If you become part of our Star Cast, here are possible benefits for which you will be eligible:
- Paid time off - 8 paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Closure Hours
- Optional group Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Optional Flexible Spending Account
- 100% employer-paid Disability and Life insurance policies
- Employees who meet specific criteria may also be eligible for a 401(k)
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including Lindamood-Bell® Instruction, Apple products, cell phones, and auto rental deals
Lindamood-Bell is an internationally recognized leader in the research and remediation of learning difficulties. Our Learning Centers are located across the United States, as well as in Australia, Canada, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. We provide professional development to educators around the world. Over the years we have partnered with institutions including MIT, Wake Forest University, and Georgetown University, to allow for independent analysis of our instruction. Our work has been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and has been reviewed in scientific journals such as Neuron and NeuroImage. Reporting on our success has appeared in: Newsweek, US News and World Report, CNN, BBC and PBS, among others.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website at LindamoodBell.com.
Lindamood-Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes follows applicable requirements regarding applicants and criminal histories.
Please see above.
Please see above.
Office Manager, Education, Training, Learning