As the Office & Operations Manager you’ll be involved with many aspects of the day to day business at SPOTIO including project management, culture development, administrative execution, special projects and other important areas of company success..
You’ll report directly to the CEO but collaborate with stakeholders across all departments and be intimately involved with both the tactical and strategic initiatives of the company.
If you’re looking for a great work environment where you will learn, be challenged, contribute and be surrounded by dedicated, collaborative and positive professionals committed to making it better then this may be the place for you.
SPOTIO is a dynamic, fast growing startup in a greenfield market primed for continued success. We’ve recently completed our Series A financing, earned recognition as the Dallas Business Journals 100 Best Places to Work in Dallas and are on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for the last 2 years in a row.
The best part about this role is your impact in so many areas of the business. While you won’t have to independently own all of the following functions you will have the opportunity to contribute to them.
Office Operations: procurement of necessary supplies, documentation of organizational processes, vendor management.
Culture Development: plan and execute in house or offsite activities like parties, celebrations, team building activities. Be a liaison to our team members, understanding what the company could do to continue to create a world class culture.
Project Management: working with CEO and other executive team members to execute initiatives and projects.
People Operations: working with hiring managers to onboard and support new hires, collect and securely store documentation, benefits administration.
Administrative Assistance: assisting with travel arrangements, internal and external communication on behalf of the CEO, documentation of meeting minutes.
Finance: preparing company scorecards and reports, transcribing Salesforce reports to Excel dashboards, assisting in cost cutting measures with vendors.
- Proven experience and success in a similar role with multiple available references from previous supervisors.
- Bachelor's degree or greater
- Experience managing initiatives and projects from requirement gathering through completion including holding accountable other parties both internal and external. Certifications in project management a plus.
- Positive, can do attitude
- Clear Background: before hiring we’ll administer a background check
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- Rock solid integrity and moral compass - you do the right thing because it's the right thing
- Understand the importance of company culture and your responsibility to help create and improve an inclusive, positive and high performing environment.
- Extremely proficient with Excel and other softwares, experience with Salesforce CRM a big positive
- Sense of humor, ability to have fun while working hard
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Company provided health, dental and vision insurance
- PTO, paid holidays and $500 vacation stipend
- Fun work environment, collaborate and grow with us
- Excellent team that believes “Relationships Matter”