- The Office Services Associate position is responsible for providing general clerical office support (copy, fax, hospitality, mail and intake functions) at a client site.
(* denotes an "essential function")
- *Utilize appropriate logs for all office services work.
- *Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before beginning work.
- *Perform work in copy, fax, hospitality, mail and intake functions as needed and according to established procedures.
- *Follow procedures so as to run jobs in proper order.
- *Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline issues.
- *Meet contracted deadlines for sending and delivering faxes.
- *Troubleshoot basic equipment problems.
- Load copiers with various paper and toner.
- Prioritize workflow.
- Performs Quality Assurance on work of others as requested.
- Place service calls when needed.
- Answer telephone in service center.
- Adhere to Williams Lea Tag policies in addition to client site policies.
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost efficient manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum (1) year office services experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Skilled in the use of fax, mail, phone & and/or digital reprographics equipment.
- Familiar with general fax, mail and reprographics procedures
- Attention to detail.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Able to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy.
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- Good written communication skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Professional telephone demeanor.
- Must be self-motivated with positive can do attitude.
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. WLRSR