The Office Services Clerk is primarily responsible for any and all duties associated with shipping packages on behalf of The Lennar Store Production Center. Additionally, the Office Services Clerk is responsible for receiving raw materials, stocking product shelves & assisting Production staff with miscellaneous finishing and collating.
- While utilizing proprietary job tracking systems and FedEx’s Ship Manager, ensure all shipments receive the proper labeling and postal charges and are packaged to arrive at their destination safely.
- Prepare and deliver walk-up orders to Lennar’s receptionist in preparation for customer arrival and pickup.
- Proactively organize & notify management of any shipping supplies needed to effectively perform all shipments.
- Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate and ensuring all goods are in acceptable condition, update on-hand inventory levels within department systems.
- Proactively restock supplies and inventory throughout Production department for use by Production staff as need.
- Assist Production is preparing orders for QA. This includes, but is not limited to – shrink wrapping, hand folding, hand collating, hand stapling, order fulfillment, job kitting and/or job bundling.
- Assist Customer Service with tracking shipped packages as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year minimum file clerk/administrative experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Shipping, receiving and tracking software (FedEx, etc.) knowledgeable
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines and shifting needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a variety of environments, people and needs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to stand and move-around for lengthy periods of time – this is not a desk job
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and accountable
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
This is primarily a standing office position which requires the ability to frequently bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 50 pounds or less. Capable of handling heavy volume of filing, and finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.