Office Support-HVAC Administrative, Columbus, Ohio
Enervise has been in service for 30 years and continues to grow at a constant pace. If you would like to grow in your capabilities and responsibilities in an administrative role, let’s talk!
Enervise has an opening for an office support role for a quality minded professional to assist our service and project groups working hand in hand with our dispatchers, sales personnel, project managers and our growing team of Service Technicians and installers. Duties would include supporting dispatcher, scheduling, sourcing parts, customer relations, reviewing tickets for pull-through work, project set up and coordination, data entry and various other tasks.
This is a full time role in our Columbus/Worthington Ohio office
- Support the administrative office functions
- Ensure dispatch and operations procedures are maintained and all work orders are processed properly and timely as directed by operations manager.
- Answer incoming calls from customers and field personnel
- Reconcile equipment and contract data
- Data Entry, record maintenance, job record set-up, scheduling.
- Communicates directly with customers, vendors, suppliers and other team members. Work with operations, field and sales department to resolve discrepancies
- Responsible for ensuring all administrative duties are completed properly.
- General office duties as needed/assigned.
required knowledge, skills, abilities
- Two years relevant administrative experience and/or training in customer service call handling, dispatching, project management and/or service response or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients.
- Excellent language and writing skills for thorough e-mails and correspondence.
- Solid phone skills with professional attitude
- Responsible, able to multi-task and detail oriented
- Familiarity or experience with HVAC, controls (BAS), skilled service related business is preferred - not necessary but helpful.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work effectively with minimal oversight while also functioning well in a team environment; able to remain focused while sharing a busy office space; highly organized and enthusiastic as well as creative in his/her approach to problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Education: High School (required)
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and flexibility in tasks assigned.
- Strong Computer skills with the ability to learn and become proficient in new software
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Proficiency in Access or knowledge of database management is helpful but not necessary.
- Experience on Data-basics/Sampro software a plus.
Enervise’s 30-year personal commitment to our clients is generated by an internal culture of trust and support among our employees.
Established on the innovative premise that the HVAC business is a relationship business, Enervise is an industry leader in HVAC service, maintenance, installation and building automation controls expert of choice for the region’s premiere healthcare, education and industrial institutions. The Enervise team of 105 employees earns customer loyalty through its total commitment to smooth and efficient operation of the client’s building. As trusted advisors, Enervise empowers facility owners and operators to optimize their building energy and operating performance.
In an administrative support role, you will be important to the company’s operations efficiency and help our clients achieve their operational goals. In order to provide the excellent customer service that we tout, it is critical for Enervise to attract and retain the best people in the business. We are always eager to meet highly qualified people whose passion for excellence and customer service match our own. As a regional merit shop with a national reputation for excellence, our employees are empowered and supported.
Enervise is pleased to support and encourage people who are highly motivated, and want to be successful in the HVAC industry.
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Performance bonus
Office / Administrative Assistant